View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 03:02 AM   #14
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:FWST Ostertag coming home?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
This more appropriately belongs in the Trade thread since it deals with hypotheticals.
It is neither a trade subject or a draft subject so why would it go here?

Can I please get some clarification of the rules about what goes in what folder?

Sure, I was a little confused myself so I got a rulling from DJ. Here's what he said:

Quote:
The trade forum is for all hypothetical and unofficial trades, signings, etc. Once a trade becomes official, then the discussion should be continued in the Mavs forum.
Basically this forum is talking about hypothetical additions or changes tot he mavs roster. This includes trades, draft, and FA signings. Once the hypothetical becomes reality, then we would discuss it in the General Mavs Discussion forum.