View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 09:25 AM   #92
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
This is Cuban's way of masking his cheapness under the guise of loyalty to his players. The average fan will complain that Cuban is to loyal to his players. This paints him in a much more positive light than the truth about him being a loud-muthed billionaire who won't step up to the plate and spend what it takes to surround his generational talent with a talented roster.

He swung for the fence once with KP, and ironically signed him for a larger contract than was necessary, so now he's going to try and not lose money each year and make it to the playoffs. First round exits and at least 3 more years of wasting Luka's talent are what fans have in their future.

I am so sick of Cuban that I'm having a hard time tuning in for the games.

Yes, I'm that beaten down, and I don't think I'm alone. I feel bad for Luka professionally even though his bank account won't be suffering.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I’m having a hard time tuning in because I can’t get Bally Sports without switching to a different cable provider. I’m still not over how difficult it is for me to watch my local team on tv. Instead I’m stuck watching shitty streams every week that seem to cut out at the end of games. Cubans solution was to offer a discount to season ticket holders who are likely at the game, and the first 10,000 fans to sign up. I guess he forgot there are about 6 million people in DFW.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote