View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 12:47 PM   #138
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
Actually I have multiple scientific degrees, so I do know what I am talking about.
If you have multiple scientific degrees, then I'm the Queen of England. You've repeatedly displayed that you don't even possess the most basic grasp of scientific vocabulary, as you obviously can't recognize the difference between a "hypothesis" and a "theory," nor do you know what a "fact" is.

Quote:
The fact that you are bashing scientists
I never bashed scientists - if anything, I've defended science from being manipulated by ignorant tools like yourself who invoke "because science" to win a political debate... No different than people who invoke "because Jesus" to win a debate... Oh, and winning a debate has nothing to do with Science's sole purpose of discovering truth.

Quote:
just proves my point that people who tend to vote Republican are anti-science neanderthals.
Nice try, but you've decided to paint me as your opposite, rather than paying attention to anything I've tried to communicate to you... The last person I voted for in a presidential election was John Kerry... The time before that? Ralph Nader.

It's kinda hard for you to discredit me when you don't know a damn thing about me. Stick to the issues.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-17-2013 at 12:52 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote