View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 12:12 PM   #59
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Westbrook officially averaging a triple double for the season. The guy has the same killer instinct Kobe had. He just wants to destroy the opposition, I love watching him play.
I think Westbrook needed Durant to leave to flourish like he has.

The problem still remains though that he just isn't a very good shooter. He obviously has other skills to make up for it, but can he consistently hit those clutch shots the way Kobe and Dirk did? I still feel like he can shoot you out of a game if he doesn't focus.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote