View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 06:47 AM   #70
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Looking at the box score of that game...man whatever happened to Al Jefferson? A shell of his former self for sure.
I noticed it already when Pacers were playing against Mavs. I was a fan of him when he played in Minnesota. Still hate T-Wolves for trading him, even though you can look back and say it was a good move. Biggest issue I have had with Jefferson is that he is used as a center. He is in no way center, not tall enough and does not give you defense needed to match up against other centers. He is power forward.

I guess injuries have not helped and also playing so long for teams that are not even trying to get anywhere. Perhaps Hornets were, but did not work out.

After that Pacers vs Mavs game, I instantly thought that man, 10 mil salary for 15 min a game player? His market value was already down this summer, I do not remember anyone chasing him before Pacers signed him. If my memory serves correct, he was amongst the last players signed, yet Pacers gave him 10.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote