Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 02:56 PM   #1245
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I mean, I?m betting we will look back on all this Dragic talk and be just fine he isn?t on the roster.
That really isn't the point. I didn't even care about getting him, but this is a league of optics and perception. Why even give him an offer if it wasn't a genuine one? Do you really think he would join Luka just to sit on the bench and not play with him?

Like are we really in the business of telling potential guards this when we don't even have a backup pg on the roster?

If we make some big moves later on, fine, but right now it looks dumb. If you want to piss off Luka, then this is exactly how you would do it.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote