View Single Post
Old 12-22-2022, 10:21 AM   #2309
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJay View Post
Can't realistically expect Brunson not to collude with his own father. They probably decided before that he would end up there.

But as for it being a league wide problem I agree.
Oh, it was much more than Daddy Brunson. They had his agents and coaches at some Mavs games if I recall.

Again, they really need to tighten the rules around this or it will spiral out of control. Currently, they might as well allow it.

A 2nd round pick is the definition of slap on the wrist. Oh no! We can't draft a fringe G league player, whatever shall the Knicks do now...

IT has to at least be a 1st given the value of the pick in either the draft or trades. And as someone pointed out, why should the team losing the player to such a tactic not receive anything? I'd say the same thing if this didn't involve the Mavs.

"Rule" is in-place and they need to enforce it, the problem is that they took a broad language approach to it. Strengthen the language and penalty, this type of engagement stops.
saclare is online now   Reply With Quote