Thread: Fin Vs. Stack
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 10:23 PM   #49
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Fin Vs. Stack

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
pure speculation Maxy, all I'm willing to look at is what actually DID happen.
If all you are willing to look at is what actually DID happen then the facts are Stack wore his welcome out of two cities within a very short period of time and both franchises were glad to get rid of him. It is pure speculation to hope that Stack will change his attitude.
of course it is...but at this point, all we have is speculation on Stackhouse....your speculation was based upon an imaginary situation with NVE a player who, like Stack, came from a losing situation to a winning one and turned things around. It is not speculation to say that NVE was a great fit here...it is however speculation to say that NVE would have turned sour here under such-and-such a situation because that did not happen and it is speculation to say that Stack will turn sour here in this situation. So, for the record, I am only speculating in one unknowable situation, you are speculating on two. None of this makes either one of us right...but one does is less speculative and more logical.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote