View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 01:41 AM   #52
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Fin Vs. Stack

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
So, for the record, I am only speculating in one unknowable situation, you are speculating on two. None of this makes either one of us right...but one does is less speculative and more logical.
You brought in an example of a player (NVE) who had a similar pattern to Stack. I pointed out that NVE wasn't here long enough to be an example of a changed attitude. Both of these players have a distinct pattern - they go somewhere and they make happy noises for awhile then something changes and they quit bothering to make those happy noises anymore. That doesn't mean that they have changed their attitude, they are just making a brief effort to make the politically correct statement. It might SEEM like they are happy but eventually their attitude returns to its natural state.

So I am basing my opinion on what I view as the natural state of Stackhouse - he is a miserable person and he wears out his welcome quickly. I am simply HOPING that he suppresses that attitude long enough for us to trade him for a mid first rounder. There is no indication that he (or even NVE) has ever had a permanent attitude change or ever will.

Personally I think Stackhouse is the worst cancer we've ever had on the team and I want him gone.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote