View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 11:58 AM   #14
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
this.

I dont get it, every really important topic has his own thread, so whats the problem?

Offseason is boring, so why not an own offseason thread for all the small things that kind of not even deserve an own thread? I know board with a thread "Topics that doesnt deserve an own thread" and i think thats a nice idea.
I think that all those topics that Devinharriswillstart mentioned as individual threads were (are?) discussed in the "official" thread, too. So if you want to keep with what's being discussed, you do what? Read the individual thread and search through the official thread? It's a mess.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote