View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 04:20 PM   #18
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
You know why we even have an official Offseason Thread? Because some emotional fan gave up on his team during the first half of Game 6. The Mavs came back to take the lead later on, so had they held on and won, he would've looked like an even bigger douchebag than he already does.
Nice try douchebag.

Losing to the Spurs wasnt the reason for the thread, the reason was because we were going straight to offseason (yes, the moment we looked like shit and blabla comebacks sure, but we looked like shit, so yes, i was emotional). But that wasnt the reason for the thread because i would have open such a thread after any loss, first round, Lakers, finals. Because like i said, i like offseason threads for all the small crap that doesnt deserve an own thread.

And now complaining about double discussions because of the evil offseason thread, seriously?

Draftnight. I opened a thread about Jones with all the draft informations, quotes and links: http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=36440

Minutes later Crapbane opens a new thread (just with a crappy press note) about Jones because of the subsection. http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=36441

I link my thread, even ask to merge and nothing happens. Everybody started to use the new thread and the older one with the better informations went to hell...

And that wasnt the first time i asked to merge my thread with another one so the posted informations dont get lost because ppl started to use other threads and the merging etc didnt happen.

So for me thats a bigger issue about the quality on this board than an offseason thread that some ppl dont like.

But hey ok, i wont open threads anymore, have fun on this board Dirka

Last edited by sefant77; 09-06-2010 at 04:23 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote