View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 11:25 PM   #19
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

While I agree there has been a lack of traffic and really good discussion lately (I blame a very slowww offseason, because it was fine up until us getting Chandler), I can't really get behind the OP here. You start this whole thing off by saying "I don't post here anymore. I have been way too busy."... So, you want this community to flourish and operate the way YOU want it to, but you don't want to contribute or do anything to help steer it in that direction.

It's been stated many times but no one is forcing people to post in the official threads. Honestly, I look at the new post thing anyway so it doesn't matter to me if stuff is spread out or in one thread... I read it all and contribute whatever I want.

Like DHWS said.. right now on the main page there is the official thread plus a thread on Tyson Chandler, Mavericks Podcasts, Ian Mahinmi, JJB, Schedule, Updated Jerseys, Roddy B's Injury, Fish, Dirk, the classic Primal Scream thread, the WOOD chip, Hollinger, Dojo, another Dirk thread, Damp trade, Summer League and Jeremy Lin.

IMO those are a LOT of topics.. especially considering how uneventful the offseason has been. So lets say you come here and you want to talk about something that doesn't fit those threads, lets say Jason Terry's role next season.... MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT. Don't come complain that there aren't any threads about it when you can easily make one yourself. This isn't a site with hired bloggers expected to give you easy and entertaining information. Just like the Mavs only go as far as Dirk takes them.. this board only goes as far as the posters take it. Lead by example, not by bitching.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 09-06-2010 at 11:30 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote