View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 11:01 PM   #36
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
I don't post here anymore. I have been way too busy.

But I still love the Mavs. And when I log on to this site after months of furious activity in my life, I see the same thing as when I left.

The Official Offseason Thread.

The only place where anything posts anything about the offseason.

So there is one entire thread for the offseason. One entire thread for the general NBA season. Why not just make one entire thread for the season?

These threads have made this site totally useless to me and I suspect many other former semi regular users.

I propose a ban on official "season long" or "offseason long" threads to try to vary the conversation here.

Otherwise, this site is pretty much useless to me.

Just saying.
I probably don't even look at this section of the site more than once a month. Nothing catches my eyes at all. And, as a grown up, I don't have time to dig through an official thread with hundreds of posts for anything interesting. And that whole "virus" started a while ago, thanks to relatively new posters pushing an agenda that new posts were stupid and would better be left to some "master" thread. I gave up when that idea took hold.

But that's fine. I don't miss it terribly. If that's what the fans who've just happened to surface during our good years prefer, I'm not really one to pass judgment. Of course, I bet none of them even know who DJ is. Or what LMFF is.

I miss the good old days.