View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 08:35 AM   #38
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

I have mixed feelings on this issue.

1.) Yes, if this board was full of useless threads and posts by idiots/trolls, that would really bring the quality of the board down. That would be a turn off. So, in a sense; I'm glad that we don't have too much activity going on. Remember this is a mavs forum first and foremost. It is off-season. What else do you expect? Also, there hasn't really been too much action with the mavs this off season.

2.) I actually kind of like the official off season dallas cowboys thread that is going on over in other sports talk. I've been reading the whole thread, and i don't have to jump back and forth between different threads. I know what is going on. If i stop by every week or so, i can browse back a page or two, and read up. Also, if something with the cowboys does happen, like the recent Miles Austin signing. I know where to go to discuss it and talk about....which i did a little bit ago.

3.) I'd say the mods do a really good job here. They don't get mad when you bump 5 year old threads, because hey; that stuff is funny. They don't come down on you if you create a new thread. I mean, unless you are at troll. then GTFO..but, as long as your thread is at least somewhat useful. Go for it.

4.) I'd say if you want more stuff to talk about or something new, start a thread. If its worthwhile, people will post in it. If not, oh well. Better luck next time. Also, sorry about the numbering system. It makes no sense.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote