View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 06:10 PM   #27
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

The next couple of weeks will be Garrett's real test. He has done a pretty good job these first two weeks. Granted the first win was almost all NY losing the game rather than Dallas winning it, but this one wasn't. This was a good game and a solid victory. Sure, it was Detroit, but as Dallas has proven week in and week out - any good team can be beat by inferior competition due to the dumb.

I still stand by my feelings though - winning x games is DUMB if x doesn't equal 9. They still have a chance to get a top 5 pick if Kitna comes back down to earth, but the top spot is likely impossible with 3 wins now. I see it quite difficult for Carolina to reach that mark. Eh well, my luck is we win 8 or so games, miss the playoffs, have an average draft that could have been spectacular BUT get the good news of keeping Garrett.

Win.