View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 08:01 PM   #28
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male29Dan View Post
I still stand by my feelings though - winning x games is DUMB if x doesn't equal 9. They still have a chance to get a top 5 pick if Kitna comes back down to earth, but the top spot is likely impossible with 3 wins now. I see it quite difficult for Carolina to reach that mark. Eh well, my luck is we win 8 or so games, miss the playoffs, have an average draft that could have been spectacular BUT get the good news of keeping Garrett.

Win.
I know exactly how you feel. The good news is the rest of the schedule is pretty merciless.

New Orleans
Indianapolis
Philadelphia
Washington
Arizona
Philadelphia

I can't imagine the Cowboys getting to 8 wins with that schedule. I'd say 5, MAYBE 6.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote