View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 11:06 PM   #35
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Why does Buehler suck? He nailed two field goals, had several touchbacks, and missed a 60 yard field goal wide left. I wish he would have hit it, but it was a ridiculous situation, and there's no excuse for the Cowboys not even being able to eke out a few extra yards there.
Beuhler may suck but its not because he couldn't hit a 60 yarder. I thought it was insane to even put him out there. I was for sure we were going for it. He had enough leg for it though. But 60 yards is a bit much to ask for ANY kicker in the league.

Quote:
To be honest, I would be completely satisfied with Garrett as head coach.
Same here. When we went down 17-0 I wrote the game off. The story on the Cowboys is you come out of the gate and hit them in the mouth and they're curl up like a baby and take it. We had the lead this game in closing minutes. This is not a Wade Phillips led team and for whatever reason this team is responding to Garrett. And if it comes down to Garrett or guys like John Fox or John Gruden, etc.? Why shouldn't Garrett get he job? I'm for him as well. I've seen enough to know that he gives this team a new swagger. This team believes in him. We actually resemble a real football team out there.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote