View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 11:37 PM   #36
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

This was the most impressive performance from Garrett yet, and this from a guy that didn't (doesn't) want him as the HC. Hell of a job to get down 20-3 and still lead the team back from it. We should have won this game if not for the Roy mistake, but it is hard to fault a guy for trying to make a play. Plus this loss helps us more than a win would have (if truly looking at the bigger picture). It also helps us see how Garrett will respond to some serious adversity and a very tough loss.

I must admit, he is impressing me by how he has the guys playing. If Kitna doesn't throw that pick on our 2nd drive NO doesn't get that huge lead to begin with and this might have been a much better game for the good guys. Despite it all, they were ready to play with the deficit and that was nice to see after the memory of the GB game.

I assumed we would lose this game (and the Indy game for that matter) but we had way more fight in us than I expected. Again, that is from a coach that demands more and credit is due to Jason. I am not won over, and don't see that happening unless this is what is seen from the rest of the year, but still, I can give credit when credit is due.