View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 09:19 AM   #37
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree Dan...It would have been easy (and they have) just layed down but they didn't. That goal line where they punched it in after three straight running plays actually impressed me as well. They had clawed back into and were going to win this thing.. Huge testament imo...

I have to disagree about the roy mistake however, it'a all on him and it was a horribly stupid play that directly did cost them the game.

He did NOT have to make a play once he was caught, if he'd just fell down they would have won it. It was something a rookie or a dumb-in-the-head player does. I have to put him in that second category I guess and I haven't been a fan who has dumped on Roy a bunch. Really there isn't anything other than a collossal screwup by Roy on that one.

It was good to see him completely take responsibility for it after the game as he should.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote