View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 08:13 PM   #3964
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Dwain Price: Tyson Chandler doesn’t have an official title with the @Dallas Mavericks. But he is working with the team’s big men and trying to help them improve their skill set. – via Twitter DwainPrice
Top Rumors, Coaching, Tyson Chandler, Dallas Mavericks

Dwain Price: Both Jason Kidd and Tyson Chandler joked today about Tyson possibly signing a 10-day contract with the #Mavs. Tyson said: “I’ve learned in life I don’t rule anything out. But that’s not mentally where I’m at.” Tyson and Kidd were teammates when the Mavs won the 2011 NBA title. –
90% chance this will blow up like Sac town and Divac...

But I LOVE this.

Chandler could do wonders for M. Brown and WCS. Both guys have that quickness and length that Chandler had, but both guys needs to work don't the skills/IQ part of the game. Love that Chandler is back
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote