View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 03:43 AM   #3966
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
You think he'd go #1 with Luka and Ayton on the board? I know there were a lot of draft predictions that had him as #1 in 2017, but in 2018 the injuries had him anywhere from 5-30.
I think he would have, yeah, if he doesn't get injured. He would have dominated the NCAA in his first year, and he was exactly the type of scorer/shooter they are looking for today. I know he wasn't and isn't a good playmaker, but Durant wasn't either (not saying he would have been as good as Durant in the NCAA either, just that they love those lanky, long, elite scorers). And yeah, perimeter players have an advantage these days on the draft, I think at least.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote