Thread: reputation
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 03:45 AM   #102
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Yes!!!

Alright start keeping a record of how many rep points you receive from rep to rep, the poster who did it, the length of time they've been registered and the number of posts they have.!
Unfortunately you are leaving out one important variable -

Quote:
Reputation Point Factor
The users current reputation score can also affect their reputation power. Set this to 100 and a user with a reputation of 1000 would gain 10 points of reputation power. If you set any of the power factors to 0, that will effectively remove that factor from having an effect on the user's reputation power.
I'm not sure how I can obtain this easily short of begging posters to leave their # of rep points in the comment or something. And this process would probably cause such tired-head in posters, that I wouldn't get any rep points at all. The only other way is to have mod privileges.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote