View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 11:35 PM   #70
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
RWB is talented and I actually like his 100% motor. But he will give us 35mins of good play and 2 mins of god I hate you so much play. And those 2 minutes are always closing games or pivotal moments that win you games.

This is the same guy who kept the ball from KD to close games. I'm 100% convinced if he shared the court with Steph he would take the game winning 3 without even considering Steph taking it. He has not grown one bit as a pg since then. If I can be guaranteed that Luka has the ball to close the game and not Russ(and that Russ doesn't throw a tantrum about it) then sure great.

He's a freak of an athlete and fills up the box score(to the detriment of the team at times) like none other. But imo he is the typical "not a winning player" player. I'd trade KP for him sure but I'm open to a lot of options with KP and trades.

I also think there is a better than fair chance that a murder could occur in a locker room with Russ and Rick.
I think Russ is given a tough break at times. I don't know why his stats don't equate to more success. That's definitely shocking that it doesn't especially in the East......

I'm more excited about a acquisition of a Westbrook because it would mean Luka would have to do less. It would give us a ball handler when Luka sits.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote