View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 06:38 PM   #35
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

I live in Illinois and all the radio stations are up in arms talking about how the White Sox are 'guilty' of losing their championship edge. Didn't see what happened but seems like it's fairly obvious. Supposedly Guillen was upset that Tracy was called out to pitch and that "no, I wanted the other pitcher to come in!" haha, lol - dude, you're the manager - what a lousy lie. Hope no one gets hurt even if there are a couple bean balls thrown tonight.

interesting also to note that Randy Johnson buzzed someone and got ejected on the same night and he left to a standing ovation...

I know there's been some chat about having an enforcer on the Mavs, or at least someone willing to give a hard foul type of thing. Anyone wanna opine about this topic in baseball? Especially in the AL where pitchers don't bat and you don't put yourself at risk...

(last question a little off topic - who do the stars have these days to take on people and protect modano et al...? Haven't followed hockey for a while but didn't Derian Hatcher have some rep for being a tough guy? )
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote