Thread: Bradley Beal
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 12:32 AM   #36
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Just for the record we all know KP has some injuries early in his career.

But take a look at Anthony Davis 1st 5 years in the NBA he was injury prone as well.

Games Played

Davis is a career 24 PPG and 10 RPG

Just pointed that out because someone mentioned KP avg 20 PPG and 9 RPG not being elite Numbers but those numbers aren't that far off from Davis career numbers.

Davis is clearly better and recently he's stayed healthy but it's not out of the realm of possibility that KP just had bad luck early in his career and I believe the player we witnessed in the bubble is the KP the Mavs are going to get moving forward.

And to me that KP is a legit 2nd Star next to Luka and the Mavs don't need a 3rd star just another top of the line player.

As someone else stated he was called the unicorn for a reason and to me I think he's grown as a player since that name was given to him. We've seen on several occasions without Luka where KP has actually dominated games and had he stayed healthy in that Clippers playoff series i think a lot of Mavs fans would view him differently.

Last edited by Dallas41; 01-12-2021 at 12:34 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote