View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 09:04 PM   #8
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
This lineup kinda intrigues me. It continues to add solid rebounding to the end of game team.

Jkiddo, josh, shawn, dirk, gortat....Very nice rebounding team, stellar in fact. And jet stays on the team as someone who can burn another team up in the pnr if needed.

At the end of game however someone has to sit, josh/shawn/or jet. RC might earn his bucks.
agreed about the rebounding, but this absolutely puts three people on the floor who have zero ball handling ability. call me an idealist, but i'd actually like to see my 2 and 3 be able to dribble the ball without fumbling it out of bounds.

not sure what the mavs attraction is to people who can't dribble, but finley, then jho, then gerald green, now marion.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote