View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #88
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
What exactly are you doing for "exercise"?

What are you eating daily?

IMO, you shouldn't be weighing yourself every day. You should be keeping track of your measurements weekly (weight, waist, chest, arms, legs). I won't go any further until I see what you are doing daily.
I'm doing various things. Sometimes jumping rope, sometimes burpees, sometimes treadmill, sometimes the bike. Sometimes a combination of all of those things. Basically anything to make me sweat and keep my heart rate elevated.

I'm eating a 240-calorie breakfast of yogurt and a slice of whole grain wheat bread. My lunch and dinner are both around 500 calories, and are usually salad-based with meat and veggies. Sometimes a turkey sub, sometimes an organic whole-grain-crust pizza. I have a list of things I can choose from that all fit my requirements so I don't get too tired of the same thing. Mid-afternoon, I have a snack of 16 almonds, which runs about 100 calories. And then before I go to bed, I have a can of low-sodium V8. 1400-1500 calorie diet that covers pretty much all the bases.

I should say that I only transitioned to that diet a week ago - I was maintaining the same calorie count before, but doing it in two meals rather than spreading it like I am now. I'm eating breakfast for the first time since I was 14. I'm also trying to remember to drink more water on the weekends. During the work week, I'm drinking water all day long, but I was tending not to on the weekends.