View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 08:42 AM   #120
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
Please go read a book. Hell, do anything but whine and complain on an interneterz message board. You sound ridiculous.

The Pioneers of Protein
You sound like the biggest douchebag to ever live. Stop nagging at me. The point of this thread, which I created, is to talk about weight loss progress. I post on Mondays to talk about the previous week. You know amazingly little about me or what I do, so stop pretending that you do and that you have the magical remedy in bodybuilding for a non-existent problem. I've lost twenty pounds, almost all of them in fat, in three months doing things the way I know how to do them and I'm perfectly satisfied with my progress. I'm wearing medium-sized shirts and probably a 32 waist (I'm not going to buy any pants yet).

That I am mad because my official Monday number is more than it had been during the week because I don't drink enough water on the weekends is not ridiculous.

Last edited by Kirobaito; 10-04-2011 at 08:49 AM.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote