View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 10:32 AM   #166
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
Everyone's a little bit racist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RovF1zsDoeM

Mavs must be pinning their hopes on signing Gordon Heyward.
Ha, I was definitely thinking about this song during this whole mess.

Cuban doesn't get that his perception of a black hoodie kid is exactly why Trayvon Martin was needlessly murdered. I have no idea why you'd be threatened by what is a ridiculous stereotype. People that live in rich gated communities sometimes just start making things up about what threatens them. I live in a reasonably upscale apartment complex and the majority of my building is black. Plenty of them do seem to fit a certain stereotype, and yet I've never once felt insecure or threatened about my living situation. It's just ridiculous to think that you have to watch your back late at night if you see someone that doesn't think or dress the way you do. This is more of stereotype problem than a racist one.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote