Thread: AI to Grizzlies
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 06:07 PM   #5
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

"You know, I always wanted a ring since the beginning of my career. That's what drive me for several years"

"You know, that was very hard for me these last years. First of all, the failure with Philadelphia. You know, my biggest dream was to win a championship with this town. But only god can decide. And god decide that was not my time. My arrival to Denver was also very complicated, I think my game didn't really correspond to this franchise. "

" But you know, the hardest thing was at Detroit. Be on the bench was very complicated for me, much more than you can imagine. So, I decided to search a franchise who can bring me this ring. And that's here the Grizzlies call me. "

"We have a very good team. I think with myself, Zach, Rudy, OJ and myself, Memphis is ready to play playoffs. We are like the Celtics in 2008 you know. And this time, I think I am the men who can make the difference. This year, I will bring to Memphis his first NBA championnship."

"That's not a joke..."

"I promise you..."

sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote