Thread: AI to Grizzlies
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 06:50 PM   #23
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Allen Iverson is already unhappy with his role in Memphis.
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...le_in_memphis/

He made his season debut on Monday after missing time with a hamstring injury.

Iverson played 18 minutes in the team's overtime loss to the Kings, scoring 11 points.

"I had no problems (with the hamstring). I had a problem with my butt sitting on that bench for so long," Iverson told the Memphis Commercial Appeal.

When a reporter suggested that the Grizzlies' bench needed Iverson's scoring punch, he disagreed.

"No. I'm not a bench player. I'm not a sixth man," Iverson added. 'Look at my resume and that'll show I'm not a sixth man. I don't think it has anything to do with me being selfish. It's just who I am. I don't want to change what gave me all the success that I've had since I've been in this league. I'm not a sixth man. And that's that."
Wow.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote