View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 08:41 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sike the published songwriter? Believe it.

ok, ok...I know I may take some good natured ribbing about this...but hear me out

one of the best singer/songwriters I know (andrew osenga) recently did the coolest thing: He wrote a EP of six songs all based on on song suggestions from his fans. It took him less than month and now its here...well as you've probably guessed, I was blessed to be one of the fans who's suggestion was made into a song...and a dang fine song at that.

The EP is a free download (with a suggested donation via paypal...but hey free is free and it just might turn you onto one of the best things going on)

This guy needs love and you guys (who actually like great folksy artists) need to hear him so grab this free download..and see if you can guess which song is based on a line I wrote.

Go to www.ilikeandy.com and grab the free download and free virtual booklet to see amazing pics, the guitars he used, and the lyrics... It is worth your time guys.

the real sike

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote