View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 12:33 PM   #8
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

I kindov agree here. I used to participate a lot on this board, but now people get attacked for starting threads. Everyone has the choice to NOT read a thread. Why is it so hard to just ignore threads you don't want to be in? That seems better than adding endless discussion in each thread on why it does not deserve it's own thread.

It's economics. If threads aren't good they will disappear as people stop posting to them. To add criticism about a thread only keeps a bad thread on top. Or makes a 1 page thread into a 3 page thread.

I think the average age of posters is probably around 18 these days, and that is pulled low because most posters appear (based on behavior) to be 13-14.

But hey, I have the choice to not come here also, so I usually don't.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote