View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 01:52 PM   #3
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Just for thoughts......

Quote:
You're kidding me right?

Sure, CWebb has definitely lost a step or two and will probably never be as good as he once was. But, comeon do you think the Kings would trade their two superstars for 4 decent players? The brothers would be run out of town in a second.
CWebb still a superstar?

Too many injuries, too long a contract, too old.

I must agree though, I don't think it would ever happen. The only reason I could see this happening is that they decide to start over. The 4 descent players have descent contracts, except for Kurt Thomas.

I am thinking this might be a trade deadline trade, if CWebb spends time on the injured list, Peja is still wanting out, and Stackhouse has played lights out proving he can be a scoring option.

Sac would get rid of CWebb, although it would cost them Peja -- who would have to be saying that he is leaving anyway.
NY would be rid of Shandon, and KThomas. Dallas would get Peja.

Not likely to happen, but hey the offseason has gotten real long for me.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote