View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 03:21 AM   #51
dallass

dallass is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
I wouldn't trade Roddy for anybody outside of Lebron and Wade. And those two aren't happening. Do you guys honestly think Joe Johnson and Bosh would put us over the top? I think Bosh would be an absolutely terrible fit anyway. He's not a center, never was, never will be, and contrary to the popular belief, he's still a jumpshooter. I know it's a cute thing that he's from Dallas, but he's not a good fit. Joe Johnson would be a good fit, even though he's also a jumpshooter, but he's a legit all-star, and would be a great second option. Still wouldn't trade Roddy for him. This kid can score in so many ways, it's amazing. Those silky moves on Duncan?

Are you kidding me? How about that reach around layup? That was only possible for him because of his ridiculous wingspan. And how soft that touch is? The floaters? The jumpers? Can jump out of the gym. Sound like a Top 3 pick to me, we really found a diamond, and he's possible the only thing going for us right now, which can mean a future, a possible way out of the mediocrity, the mediocrity which isn't here yet, but looming on us fellas. I'm probably a Roddy homer, but i honestly think his worst case scenario is Aaron Brooks on crack. Unique tools, you don't trade away a guy like that. Just forget it. You f'n play him, right Rick?
your post made me crack up, cause you sound sad and a lil buzzed at the same time lol arent we all right now... roddys a hell of a start though my friend
dallass is offline   Reply With Quote