View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 10:41 AM   #63
mavsfan4lyfe201

mavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Growls View Post
After reflecting on the regular season, our short playoff run and free agency ahead, I can't get excited about next season. How are the Mavericks or better yet, Mark Cuban going to entice a Bosh, LeBron, DWade type player to come to Dallas and play for our great X&O Coach, RC? The basketball world watched as our coach, started Damp before Haywood, benched Butler, Marion for half a game and DNP the talented Roddy B until it was to late and has yet to take responsibility for ANYTHING. What does that say to another NBA player? Dallas would not be appealing to me for no other reason than Rick Carlisle...he's an idiot coach. Nothing to be excited about.

Donnie Nelson needs to take over the HC duties or promote Casey.

please no..up until our big trade for butler and haywood, donnie nelson has been nothin but garbage. hes really not a great GM.

i giveh im his props for that deal, but aside from that..what has he done that stands out? all i can think of is drafting devin harris and roddy b.

im not ready to say he should be fired or anything, but all of the sudden hes GM of the year for making 1 good trade
mavsfan4lyfe201 is offline   Reply With Quote