View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 05:31 AM   #78
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallass View Post
your post made me crack up, cause you sound sad and a lil buzzed at the same time lol arent we all right now... roddys a hell of a start though my friend
Yeah, i'm very excited about this kid. The last time i was excited about a young Mavs player was Devin, but i knew his limitations. I liked Brandon also, but again, limitations. But now i see a kid with no limitations. I keep imagining him with a little more bulk (lol, that sounded a little gay) with improved handles, improved playmaking, with his poise, and first and foremost with his unique scoring ability combined with his athleticism, and i see a future superstar.

Whether or not he's going to get there... But he has a chance, and i think that's huge. Most of us, who seen him play (and not play) all season will agree with that. That's why i'm excited about him. I would be absolutely devastated if we would traded him for anybody outside of Lebron and Wade. They better not trade him for JJ or Igoudala. You don't trade away a project player like him. He was a Top 3 pick that nobody knew about, and has fallen in our lap at 25.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote