View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #17
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
If you're offering anything to Utah for Roger Bell, they'll take it. I think you mean Raja Bell. Who cares about a 25-30th pick? By that logic, Utah won't and they'll pass on the idea of the pick.

With Kaman, Jefferson and Dirk, they'll sure as hell have a hard time stopping anyone on defense.
Damn Apple autocorrect...

I might be mistaking you for the person who used to write for hoopsworld. That poster was incredibly insightful into all things NBA. Is that you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Not to lend any weight to this thread, but anybody know how Brand's cap hold for next season will be figured? 190% of 2.1 million? Or does his amnesty status throw some monkeys at the wrench?
I've read no bird rights but ability to match previous contract plus 20%. I assume that would be the cap hold but can't offer any more than that. Hope it helps your googling. Still waiting on BGMav for a link.

Last edited by The Ghost of Championship; 09-25-2012 at 09:37 PM.
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote