View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 10:14 AM   #2004
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
I'm starting to think that Cuban has burned to many bridges that teams don't want to help us out anymore, when the Mavs do try to trade other teams try to rip us off and take our best players and give us scrubs in return.
This makes me ask: Why the obsession with Vince Carter? The reports were that the Spurs only chased RJ down after talks with NJ for Carter fell through.. That means that the Nets turned down an offer that is almost exactly like the one that we could make, so what makes people think that we can offer more without ending up lopsided in favor of the Nets (like the Devin trade)?

This isn't beating a dead horse, it's just saying that the Nets seem like they're going to "overcharge" for the likes of VC. I know we want reliability/great MPG but is a Honda Civic really worth trading 7 Kia Rio's for?

I'm sorry but I think I'd be much happier to hear that the Mavs are pursuing other options over VC. I agree that he would be great here, but I just don't see us getting him for the bargain that could potentially be had somewhere out there.

Oh well, at least we're not talking about Capt. Jack or Shaq anymore.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote