Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 02:57 PM   #331
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Ugh.... more talk about Brunson wanting to "spread his wings." I hope this is just posturing to get the Mavs to pony up.

I'm so sick of this. I want this to be over.
Agreed, but the worst thing would be if the Mavs don't try to get a S&T done if Brunson walks out. Kicking the dirt gets you nothing. A few second round picks and Burks or Quickley is better than nothing. People cry over losing an asset, well a 10 mil expiring in Burks is a really good asset to have.

Kidd let Brunson spread his wings, so it's a ludicrous argument. Again, if the money is more or equal, then f Brunson if he still chooses to leave. I will have no remorse and won't thank him for shit. Still a big if, but man there doesn't seem to be ANY news lately indicating he will stay.

Then again, a lot of the stuff lately is NY media which tries to strong arm this stuff by making things up.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote