View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 12:22 PM   #9
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:"Amare - classless, Latrell Sprewell - superstar"

Quote:
Originally posted by: jibikao
Not sure about you, I have less and less respect for KG. He seriously needs to control his temper. For a MVP, he sure acts so NO-CLASS.

Spree .... well, if you hear Minny's sport radio, you'll realize that even the host was trashing his own team. KG got all the star-treatment and Hunter fouled out in 20mins. KG was bear-hugging Amare and other guys and hip checking Nash all night long and finally got a call.

That Ejection is a clear BS but what do you expect on Wolve's home court?

Overall, Suns won and that's all I care. KG can have all the big night he wants. When his team loses, he loses.

Jimmy
i'd have to agree with this..I don't know what it is but he loses his cool way too fast. Add that to the fact that everytime he runs down the court, he's cussing..

Just within the last year, i can think of a couple other incidents

the anthony peeler incident in the playoffs(?)
suckerpunching some guy in camp
jawing with denver players in the playoffs

what's amazing is that amare still shot 70% with all that bear hugging..he was on his way to 40+ last night

so this year the phoenix minn games will be the ones to watch..i wonder if they'll play in the first round seeing how terrible minn is playing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote