View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 12:41 PM   #4056
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
Yeah S Brown instead of Frankie and that's probably right.

Again hope they set aside a few minutes/game to work Green in there. That will say a lot about whether or not there's a commitment to developing him and investing in him. give him 3-5 minutes/half running with Luka out there. 10 minutes/game of hustle, defense, and cutting.

Would also love to see M Brown out there a few minutes/game. Leave Boban as a change of pace, break glass in case of emergency player. Or break him out against Joker if you need a big game.

I do hope Terry is ok - in some sense if he's not ready to go this might be a way to stash him though not sure how the rules work in that regards. does he still take up a roster spot if he's on some unable to perform or team leave status?
Frank is starting tonight and maybe he has been performing really well in practices. I don't put too much stock into the SLU in preseason. Frank looked good last game and I'd he keeps that up while improving his offense, he will be really hard to keep on the bench. He has elite defensive abilities. Brown is solid too yet he shoots better so it's all good in terms of them forcing their way into the rotation.

Side note, if TJH could have improved his handle and his defense along the way here in Dallas, he would have gotten a boat load more than he signed for this offseason.

Moses seems undeniable as a rotation member. Willie has played well, but not better than Moses IMO. There's gonna be some fun rotation competition going on

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote