Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 01:44 AM   #24
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

I'd push for the Gooden/Carroll combo over Damp. I still maintain that Damp is an underrated contributor on this team, both on offense and defense, and would hate to downgrade the position by taking on a lesser player (Dalembert) or an oft-injured, out-of-position player (Brand) in place of him. However, I think there's zero doubt that Howard for Iguodala is a major upgrade at starting SG for the Mavs, and either Dalembert or Brand would be an upgrade at the backup C/PF. So toss in $3MM cash if you have to, dangle JJB as "young talent [with a horrible +/-, but don't look at that]," swallow the big contract of the underachieving big man...just get it done, Cubes! That's the move that finally gives Dirk a legitimate sidekick, and gives us a chance at a ring.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote