View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 07:41 PM   #396
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499 View Post
I dont like Bacsik on the air and I dont even think he's that great a guy, but he should absolutely not have been fired for this.

I find it awesome that Bob and Dan talked about this openly. Did any of the other shows talk about it? I really need to know this information. ^^
If you go to www.theunticket.com, you'll find some stuff about this, including various recorded segments during the day that talked about this. I know they have audio from Gordo's Corner (link here: http://www.theunticket.com/gordos-corner-bacsik-firing/), but I haven't had the chance to listen to it yet.

I'm with you though, I don't really have an opinion either way on Bascik so I'm not really torn that he's gone. But I don't necessarily think that he deserved to lose his job over this. At the same time, I hear Cumulus was under a lot of heat about the whole incident so I can understand why they made move.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 04-28-2010 at 07:46 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote