View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 06:29 PM   #530
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

I just wish Klose wouldn´t have scored. Now we are stuck with him. Funny how he got all that praise, from the coach, media, fans when he should have clearly scored at least two more. He´s a good passer and all and fits the system, but he needs to be way more efficient. Cacau would have probably scored 3 or 4 goals in that game.

Everything else was of course brilliant. I felt good as soon as I learned Löw wouldn´t play Trochowski (thank god, how could he even think about it??). Özil, Schweini, Müller, Khedira and Lahm were all very strong today, and I liked the overall strucure and organization very much. Also with 91,4 % completed passes we had the 4th highest percentage ever in a world cup game since there are stats for that (1966).

Last edited by Fidel; 06-13-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote