View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 02:50 PM   #39
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You're pretty damn close, but ribosoma owns the record for ridiculous PER (he's the dunking/rebounding/defending off the bench type...)

1) ribosoma: 19,510 rep in 1,189 posts = 16.4
2) G-Man: 20,786 rep in 2,189 posts = 9.4
3) DirkFTW: 45,426 rep in 5,016 posts = 9.0
4) rmacomic: 18,666 rep in 2,244 posts = 8.3

But yes, you are off the charts... I'm far above average at 3.3 (over 3.0 = top tier).
I assume I didn't have enough posts to qualify.

Sorry to see the site going down. If only there was a way to keep the "Official Dirk is Great Thread" going!

Seriously though, great community with great Mavs/basketball conversation. I've enjoyed lurking over the years and will miss the unique insight this type of fan forum provides with the multi-persona effort of analysis, fan-gasms, wishful thinking, and "real" talk.

Wish everyone the best and I might finally create a twitter account to follow a lot of you guys. When you're an expert level creep, you can't let that talent go to waste. Cheers!
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote