Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 08:10 PM   #546
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'd love Bamba, but Dallas will be visiting every prospect in the top 10 without question.

And it's still unclear how the draft goes. I'm not even positive right now that Ayton and Bagley are shoe-ins for 1 and 2. Ayton is more likely at 1, but I think 2 could be a surprise.
My list as of today is:

1. Deandre Ayton
2. Luka Doncic
3. Marvin Bagley
4. Michael Porter (assuming positive health reports going into draft)
5. Toss up between Mohamed Bamba and Jaren Jackson Jr.

Some might try to suggest Trae Young.. yeah, no. No reason to go there with DSJ on the roster.

If we land 1-4 we are golden. There is a big part of me that wants to go all in on Luka. Everyone is in love with terms like "ceiling" and "floor" with the former being his downside, but to me the guy screams "champion". I would encourage everyone to watch his game by game tape, not just the compilations. It's amazing how much he impacts every possession.

Last edited by hayth.james.g; 02-10-2018 at 08:11 PM.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote