Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 09:39 AM   #554
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

So, we're either getting an Ayton/Doncic or a Bamba/Mikal. Honestly, I lean towards Bamba/Mikal/JJ Jr. over most others besides Ayton anyways. I'd happily trade a #1 overall (and more) for two of those together.

- Bagley is a beast, but I worry about him defensively. We need bigs that can defend the paint, block shots along with offense.

- Porter Jr. can be the best in the draft, or never get his HS groove back. Jumping from HS to the NBA with a major injury in between, seems too risky to me when the hope is to not have a 7 year+ rebuild. I'd rather go safe to at least try to capitalize on Barnes timeline.

- Doncic. I don't have an educated feeling aginst him. I feel the same way I did with him as I did with Ball. Just not sure if it all translates at a high level. Maybe I'm just averse to hype.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote