View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 02:33 PM   #155
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Let's wait and see how these playoffs go first. He wins one, possibly two or more, then I think you have to get him an extension.

However, you'd hope the AAV is less than $20mm. That was a great article hitting all the angles. Going to be interesting.

There's also been a couple rumors that Garrett had more to do with the offensive game plan last week. I still maintain that Linehan is holding this offense back and I'd like to see a fresh face as OC next year.

Speaking of coordinator, I have a sneaky feeling the Cowboys will make Kris Richard the full-time DC. I think this comes by way of a Marinelli retirement, as he's been good enough to keep his job. It won't come as a force-out. Perhaps a co-DC promotion as DC in-waiting. Something, since Richard will be taking more interviews this off-season and I don't want to lose him.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote