View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 12:25 AM   #384
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

I do think the Pelicans are playing with fire. I would ask for more, current offer by the Lakers is low, but I think the Pels need to get this done by trade deadline, if the Lakers add more young talent. Ainge and Boston will be lowballing in June regardless what promises he makes now. Unless there are some tricks with salary caps opening up after this season, I fail to see a reason to ignore the Lakers. Nobody seems to care about this year's draft picks either (outside top 5). Pels option right now would be to try and build around Ingram, perhaps he turns out to be in a similar situation that Oladipo was in OKC.

My personal preference would be Davis to the East. This is why Dallas sacrificed so much, in hopes to get KD to New York and weaken the West.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote